GRAVIEX User Accounts types
There are two account types: Unverified and Verified accounts.
User accounts which have NOT passed the verification procedure.
There are several limitations:
- Daily withdraw limits (all fees are specified in your exchange wallet in Withdraw section)
- Unable to recover the access to user’s profile and funds in case a mobile device is lost or Authenticator app is accidentally deleted
- Unable to recover Two-Factor Authentication
Please note: photos of your ID and your personal selfie preliminary uploaded in your profile are the only option to recover your access in case of the loss of your password, mobile device, or accidentally deleted Authenticator app. Without it any account credentials and data provided by a user for recovery will be considered as stolen and compromised.
User accounts which have passed verification procedure.
- Unlimited daily withdrawal
- Ability to recover Two-Factor Authentication
- Ability to recover the access to user’s profile and funds in case when a mobile device is lost or Authenticator app is accidentally deleted
Two-Factor Authentication Recovery can be possible with following conditions:
- During the step of the account verification you have provided a selfie and photo of your passport (page with your photo) or driver license
- You have made at least one withdraw with previous Google Authenticator token
Please note: if these conditions are met, we definitely will be able to maintain recovery procedure. In all other cases (as for unverified and verified accounts), for purposes of all users’ transactions security, the recovery procedure is impossible.